Thursday, September 17, 2009

ah Twilight..

I finished the twilight saga and I'm quite impressed. I fully let my tween side resurface. I haven't seen her since N'Sync days and it was kinda nice, kinda nice. I have to admit, I was completely enraptured with these books and I found myself diving into this sci-fi world of vampires and werewolves. The hype around it is still pretty intense but I do have to say with all honesty...

::breathe::

I. Am. A. Twilight. Geek.

wooooo....there now that wasn't so bad. 

No really, if you love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, that kinda involved, different world reading then you will like Twilight. 

..it might help that I'm single and and desperate for an Edward Cullen 

::sigh::

<3


3 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

umm..first thought was "loser".
second thought.."be nice".
third thought.."i actually said the second one looked good when i saw the VMA preview"

boo me.

;)

September 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DID YOU SEE THE NEW MOON TRAILER?!?!

September 18, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger e said...

I adore the twilight series. I have no shame in admitting that. I burned through those books in like 5 days! Cant wait for new moon. Have you seen The Vampire Diaries on the CW? So good.

September 27, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home