Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twizzle

I'm not quite sure why exactly I was putting off reading Twilight. I mean, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so I'm not afraid of encyclopedia sized books, or sci-fi adventures, or even 10,000 screaming 11 year olds who have made this series their life. Ok, maybe if I saw a mob of anything coming at me, especially 11 yr old screaming chicks I would probably have the intention of running for my life but just end up passing out. Anyobsessed, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em I guess...

So yesterday I had to take G-ma to the doctor and I knew it was gonna be a good hour wait, so I glanced at my booked shelf and there it was...dusty and cobwebby (gross)..... 

***TWILIGHT***

so I picked it up "what the hell" and what do you know, I finished the entire thing in one day. I was actually pretty impressed with myself. I had things to do too, like get a job (check), rehearse (check), study the new menu (1/2 check...)

So now I'm on to the second in the series
  
***NEW MOON***

and I can totally see why everyone is freaking out about this thing, they're pretty damn good. Now I just need to know where I can find a 19th Century "good" vampire that's romantic and love's all of MY quirks! Oh, and if I do find him then I just need to make sure that I'm ok with all of his "quirks". 

HA! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

i love your dorky side! ;)

August 17, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Bird Shit said...

Love the Twilight series! Can't wait for the next movie to come out!

August 19, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home