Friday, May 15, 2009

EndweekenD

Soooooo kind of a crazy weekend ahead and I'm excited about it!! First, last night my cousin Megan put eyelash extensions on me and they are INCREDIBLE!! I've had them before but I forgot how wonderful they make you feel. You can wake up in the morning and just GO. You still look amazing at the beach and..and..(starts singing) "I feel pretty, oh so pretty.." I'll post pics later..

So tonight I'm bartending a friend of a friend's party and I'm super stoked. We'll see how I do haha

and tomorrrrow is Sana and Naveed's wedding in Cambria, which is near Hurst Castle if you've ever been, but it's about 3-4 hours north from L.A. where I live. I'm going by myself so I expect to be really bored and I'll probably start blogging random stuff while I'm driving, so heads up. 

and then Sunday I return...ugh I'm tired just thinking about it!

Until then my sweets, I leave you with this lovely video found on Le Love



Have a great weekend!!! <3

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

Hope you had a great weekend!
I need to figure out how to put on false eyelashes, I usually don't have patience for it, but they look so nice on

May 18, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home