Thursday, September 3, 2009

Make em laugh

So I have this "thing" coming up on Saturday that is still technically a surprise for a certain someone's something and I can't really say cuz this said someone might know about this blog even though I highly doubt it. But anyway, I needed shoes for this "thing" so I went to hollywood to try and find some shoes that I wouldn't normally find in a mall because of this certain outfit I will be wearing (that sounds way more naughty than necessary). My cuz and I decided to just to park and walk around to see what we could find. We didn't end up finding shoes...well shoes under 7 inches, but we DID find that Hollywood during the day smells like someone's dirty, sweaty ass after they've run a marathon and then shoved your face into their jockstrap. It was pretty bad..

But I did see a friend of mine when I was walking into a store...





Kinda strange kinda not when you're from L.A. but still I didn't know that she did a spread with Adidas.

So we fished around some shoe stores not finding anything but hot hooker heels, i.e...



while walking this caught my attention..



turned out to be a contemporary art gallery which, after entering, reminded me of one of the 47 Saw movies. In the back room, which was dark, they had a screen the size of the wall with just clips of random people eating a banana silently. and then about 6 small t.v.'s with headphones with clips of people talking in different languages about bananas...

and that was it.

so we left shortly after that.

We came across a yogurt shop where they had fresh fruit (mine: kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, raspberries) with yogurt on top all served in a coconut....SOLD! to the chubby girl with the unbuttoned jeans..



all in all we got nothing done that we needed to get done but we did have fun people watching , which can never be boring in good ol' Hollywood. 

OH! and i'm super stressed about a certain something that I can't say but will def go into detail after this "thing" is over..

le sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This certain something is gonna go great. Especially that certain part, where you do that certain thing off the certain piece of furniture.

September 4, 2009 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Bird Shit said...

dirty, sweaty ass after they've run a marathon and then shoved your face into their jockstrap..... Sexiest thing I've read all day....j/k lol!

September 4, 2009 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Organic Meatbag said...

After seeing the peeling Banana art, did you then see the train entering the tunnel art or the hot dog going in the mouth art? It's all part of the sexual innuendo gallery...hahaha!

September 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Blicious said...

you should have come to dance! ;)

P.S. i bought you the banana art for your birthday. be excited.

September 4, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home