Thursday, September 17, 2009

9.11.86 (cont'd)

First off, let's get this out of the way...

 

"so when's your birthday?"

 

September..

 

"September what?"

 

11th

 

"oh ok...."

 

(wait for it)

 

(wait for it)

 

"OOOOOOOH!!! Wait, you're bday is September 11TH?!?!"

 

uh huh

 

"wow...that sucks"

 

not really..

 

"So, like, what was it like...you know, on that day?"

 

um...I'm pretty sure it sucked for everyone..

 

"what did you do?"

 

watched t.v. like the rest of the world, stayed home from school and played cards with my bff. I was 15 (to answer the next question) and yes I celebrated on the 12th for the next 3 years..

 

"damn..."

 

yep

 

OK. Moving on.

I had such a fun birthday this year...


wait...first things first. My birthday this year was on a Friday and i worked Thursday night till 2am...so it turned into my bday at work. My cousin Vanessa and roomie bff Laura came to surprise me at my work and it was pretty amazing. For whatever reason they themed my surprise MEXICAN! So they bombarded me in front of customers (so great!) and they threw a sombrero on my head, a shot glass around me neck (cuz mexicans drink i guess?..), a mustache on my face, and mexican colored balloons in one hand and a taco bell burrito in the other, and started flashing pictures...

OMG it was the funniest thing ever! I was sweating I was laughing so hard..






OK! now to Friday..


I'm born and raised in L.A. and one thing I've always wanted to do is go on a tour of Hollywood...weird? maybe. but tourists always look so odd and out of place and I LOVE it!!! So My mom, my 2 cousins Megan and Vanessa, and me dressed up like tourists, took a double decker around hollywood, went into the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum (something I've never done) and it was the best day.


p.s. I had a WAAAAY touristy-er shirt picked out but vanessa gave me that shirt for my bday and I had to wear it :)

Meg

Ness





















Athiest: "AAACHOOOOO!"

Dane Cook: "God Bless you"

Athiest: "um..I'm an Athiest"

             ::try this again knowing someone's an Athiest::

Athiest: "AACHOOOOO!!"

DC: "When you die, nothing happens.."

This means something to my fam...won't say anymore ooooooh


mom



Meg...or my stalker


hahahahahaha




Ok so after Hwood we headed back to the valley and had all the fam over for some home cooked Lasagna mmmmmm. After we went to Kress in Hollywood to party the night away bday girl style. I love my peeps!













It was such an awesome birthday and I STILL can't get the shoe polish off of my car thanks to Ness!!!! 

<3>

most pics stolen from Blicious :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAPPY BDAY TO TOUGH CROWD!!! meow.

what a great night!

September 17, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger heisschic said...

you are gorgeous.

and weee your birthday looks so fun! way to play tourist- love the pics and the outfit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (hmm a lil belated... woops)

September 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home