Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jason mrAMAZING!!

For my birthday, one of my best friends, we'll call him....Emerson! gave me tickets to go see Jason Mraz at the Hollywood Bowl. Reading the card I almost fainted with glee but then realized he wasn't gonna be able to come with me. It was a sad day, and we tried to make it happen, but sadly it didn't work out. :(

I ended up taking my other bestie Arista and we had such an awesome time. 

Jason rocks my socks! and it was pretty cool to see that a simple acoustic guitarist can sell out the hollywood bowl and rock the house. He was simply amazing and that boy's got some pipes on him. so THANKS Emerson!!! :) :) :) :)


prepping in the car


G-love and Special Sauce <3



At the end, they left the main stage and there was this little stage in the middle. Jason, this other guy that opened up for him, and a bongo player played  a few songs. One by one they left until it was just Jason and his guitar. Acoustic and intimate, just how I like it <3



a close up on mine and Arista's BFF necklace :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home