Saturday, April 11, 2009

fashion-gasm!

So this morning I woke up kinda early and was extremely annoyed that I couldn't go back to sleep, so I turned on the tele and started catching up on some music videos. Britney Spears and her boobs came on with her new single "If you seek Amy" which we all know by now really means "F U C K me"....blah blah blah but whatever Britney and her vagina are not the topic of this blog. However, these Christian Louboutin pumps are:------>



I know right?!?! Ok, so now you get why I sat straight up when I saw a glimpse of these beauties through my half shut eyes<--- (yes, and the glass is half empty too) Now, in the past, Brit Brit has not really been known as anyone's fashion Guru, but more like fashion poo poo (OH! one for me..), but these shoes..O M G! Now I know what the song is about... If You Seek Amy (in these shoes)!

anyway..

2 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

must you talk about BS? EOWWWWWWW I have the same initials as her! gag!
hot shoes though! :)

April 13, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous! I know exactly what I'd wear them with too. Come on lottery!

April 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home