Friday, March 27, 2009

GENIUS!!!!

Ok so I found this on Ashley's site and it's too brilliant for words so check it out:







OMG how incredible are these?!?! Finally something for us road-ragers. I've always dreamed about having one of those electronic scroll belts that you can put words or sayings on but for my car. Every time some douche bag cuts me off I could just type something in OR have something already saved up, click one button, and BOOM "The road's all yours asshole! I'm here for you..I love sharing my lane with you! Please...come on in jerk off!!" But this is way better and cheaper. Check out the website here

1 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one that says "move bitch, get out the way!" or "pardon me but do you have any grey poupon?"

March 29, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home