Thursday, March 19, 2009

*Dali update*

So I've only just started the book and I already have a favorite quote. It's on page 2 and it's the footnote. ha

"Since 1929 I have had a very clear consciousness of my genius, and I confess that this conviction, ever more deeply rooted in my mind, has never excited in me emotions of the kind called sublime; nevertheless, I must admit that it occasionally affords me an extremely pleasurable feeling."

so humble, I LOVE it!!





My own little footnote: Why is 'nevertheless' three words in one?...why

2 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

hahah i like your footnote.
why is a building called a building when it's already built?

March 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Emz said...

Cool footnote haha. hmmm I wonder if Robert Pattinson is capable of playing Salvador Dali. He's such an interesting character...

March 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home