Tuesday, August 23, 2011

dream analysis


Usually my dreams are very normal. I don't know why but I'm mostly on the couch watching t.v. or walking around with some people doing nothing important or weird. BUT THE OTHER NIGHT! woah.

It might reflect my life which has been anything but normal lately...or I might just have a really impressive imagination. OK.


So I'm a pirate. I'm being chased by this big and scary man (who looks a lot like my last play director) and he captures me. Now, this is no damsel in distress moment. I'm a fighter. I'm a pirate! But he does capture me. He turns me around and he slowly stabs me twice in the back on either side of my spine. Right after that he proceeds to carve a giant "H" that takes up my entire back.

::footnote:: This dream happened after running into a boy that has been causing problems in my life recently. His name starts with an "H". Coincidence? So far our entire relationship has been coincidence..or "fate" as he calls it. ::puke:: We'll call him "Hasshole", for argument's sake.

Ok so giant "H" on back and the stabs wounds. I'm bleeding like crazy and I then realize that this is all happening under water. So I immediately think that I need oxygen and to swim to the top, but also SHARKS! I am bleeding..

Once I get to the top I see Hasshole and he sees I'm bleeding. He tells me "I know of an underground hospital nearby and they're really good." Some secret door opens (which totally makes sense, as it always does in dreams) and we walk into a strip club. It's loud and dark and I now only have the "H" on my back which is still bleeding, The stabs wounds healed I guess? There is this stripper surgeon and she says she can help me. I, obviously, am skeptic and that offends her. She gets a phone call and it's a casting director telling her that I need to go back or I'll lose my job. "But I'm bleeding!" I say. She points out that I'm not and they are just giant scars now. So I go back and walk onto the set of a Jennifer Lopez music video. I'm one of her dancers and need to get back to work. I'm in a lot of pain but it was still fun. We take a break and Jennifer says "Ok guys, there's a McDonald's and a subway right over there. On me!"

And then I wake up.

So let's recap. I'm an underwater pirate who can withstand a lot of pain, including Hasshole, who takes me to an underground strip club hospital. I heal rather quickly and dance with a very generous Jennifer Lopez.

analyze that shit..









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home