Monday, August 1, 2011

My week in pictures..

































~Best coffee ever, in the coolest cup ever
~Smoking hookah with one of my besties
~We went to this cute little place called "Churros Calientes" in Santa Monica. They have all different kinds of churros and some paninis and stuff. We walked in and found ourselves on a little movie set. UCLA students were filming in there and the only way to eat lunch was if we agreed to be extras in the film haha. Only in L.A...
~I got a dance gig in a music video for Frankmusik & Colette Carr. It's been a while since I've done any dancing....I kinda forgot how much I love it. I met some really amazing people and I can't wait to get back in the scene again. The theme was kinda like a "Grease" theme, there were the goody goodies in school and then the bad girls. I was one of the good girls...obviously lol
~SLURPEES!!!! When was the last time you had one of those! Cherry, Blue Rasberry, and Coke with an edible sour straw...YES PLEASE!!
~We had a surprise 50th bday party for my mom's bf Joe. It was football themed and we broke out our awesome Jersey's. Brandi will be a Scarpelli in almost exactly one month!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blicious said...

vegas in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 2, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home