Saturday, September 4, 2010

Soaking it up













Gifted navy BDG. romper from Arista!
Cover thingy from Marshalls
Clogs from Charlotte Russe (that's right bitches!)
Wooden mustache -----both from Megan!! ----I'm still so obsessed with mustaches, is that weird?..
Tiare earrings from Maui
M.A.C. lipstick in "Rebel"

It's still so summer-like in L.A. and I'm soaking it up! As much as I'm excited for fall and layers and boots and not shaving EVERYday, summer just always feels like it takes foreeeeeeeever to return. Whatever, it's not like we have real winters in SoCal anyway..

HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cava Charlotte said...

I can't believe how summery it looks! In England the winter is here already I'm afraid! Although I am loving the AW trends this year so at least I can content myself with beautiful clothes, if not beautiful weather!

Charlotte xx

The Style Rail
Follow me on Twitter
Become a Facebook fan

September 5, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

what do ya say?..

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home